My life is not my own, for I belong to Christ.
It is because of God's grace and for His glory that I "live and move and have my being."
I am currently back in Indiana, studying English Education at Purdue University, far from the home I've come to know and love in Victoria, Australia
My family means the world to me.
Living in America and loving in Australia, I am blessed indeed.
Some Fabulous Posts
Some Fabulous Places
Blackwood Family Website
Some Fabulous People
Brandon & Megan
John and Danielle
Micah & Emily
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
I feel like such an adult these days
Adultish things I've done lately:
- Taken myself to the doctor (my dad made me make an appointment after being sick for 4 weeks...and all I had was a sinus infection and a very slight case of pnemonia in my left lung. What's the big deal anyway?)
- Taken myself to the social security office (and the guy was so impressed that I had actually taken the time to fill out the form for a new card before I came in. Apparently people don't really do that. But I did!)
- Taken myself to the BMV (I know, I know, so this means I drove to my driving test. It makes no sense. Weird things happen when you switch countries, okay??)
- Prepared to move (for the 3rd time since I've been back in America...which has only been a little over a year!)
But then, those things are always counteracted by the not-so-adultish things that I tend to do, including:
- Giggling when I mess up on the alto part in church (or when Zachary tries to sing it with me)
- Attempting to do an ab work-out with some friends and collapsing onto the floor in laughter (there is no disclaimer to this. It just happened. And we definitely got more of a workout from the laughter)
- *Unintentionally* insulting my friends in a large group of people (It just comes out all wrong sometimes!!!)
Charity | 6:44 am