My life is not my own, for I belong to Christ.
It is because of God's grace and for His glory that I "live and move and have my being."
I am currently back in Indiana, studying English Education at Purdue University, far from the home I've come to know and love in Victoria, Australia
My family means the world to me.
Living in America and loving in Australia, I am blessed indeed.
Some Fabulous Posts
Some Fabulous Places
Blackwood Family Website
Some Fabulous People
Brandon & Megan
John and Danielle
Micah & Emily
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Right Now I'm Still...
- Amazed at warm weather
- Expecting to hear Australian accents
- Poking fun at American accents
- Confused about what time it is
- Missing people I haven't gotten to see yet
- Missing people I just saw last week
- Getting made fun of for my lapses into Ozzie lingo
- Driving on the "wrong" side of the road
- Forgetting which country I'm in
Glad to be back in America, sad to be away from Australia, somewhere inbetween the two worlds. So excited about the International Conference next week! Only time for a quick update, on a slow dial-up connection. But posted with LOVE!!!
"If I rise on the wings of dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me, Your right hand will hold me fast."~Psalm 139:10-11
Charity | 11:29 am